1. You have great writing skills and can recognize good writing as well.
2. You are an avid reader and can provide clear and concise synopsis of a story, allowing readers to feel the soul of the story and its literary merit.
3. You have a blog and are excited to share your thoughts on books with readers.
4. You have a clear idea of the different elements of style and can appreciate them in a book.
5. You want to help authors get word out about their book and you have active accounts on platforms like Goodreads, Amazon, Barns & Noble, and others.
6. You like sharing exciting reads with other readers.
1. You’re among the first to get exciting new releases.
2. You gain great rewards and earn from sponsored reviews.
3. You become part of a growing and exciting community of readers.
If you fit the description, then we would like to see a sample of your writing. Kindly fill out the form below and submit two of your book review writing samples.
We want to see that you have a gift for concise and interesting summary of what you have read and that you know the basic rules of grammar and punctuation. While we enjoy the support of professional editors, we want to make sure that we get reviewers who write with confidence from the start.
Please provide us with two or three samples of book reviews from books you've recently read. Our word count is 250 - 300 words — generally a summary of the book as paragraph 1 and your opinion as paragraph 2. We like to keep the overview and opinion fairly balanced in length.